We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join the marketing team to help us and our companies bring business online. The SEO Analyst's responsibilities include analyzing and optimizing website content, optimizing pages for targeted keywords and improving search results, link building, and monitoring content creation.
SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Performing keyword research using dedicated tools and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing the company website and client websites and making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic and developing strategies to improve search results for targeted keywords.
- Generating content ideas and monitoring content creation and offering suggestions
- Making sure that the content is unplagiarized and updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing and Implementing link building strategies
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Staying updated with best SEO practices and trends.
SEO Analyst Requirements:
- Proven experience in Search Engine Optimization(0-1 years)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Google Ads etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines